September 29, 2014
Your teachers: (click on the link to go to each teacher's website)
Ms. Richer- 6-1, LA, SS-A
Mrs. Maione- 6-2, Math, SS-B
Ms. Tuttle- 6-3, Science, SS-C
Mrs. Shoemaker- Resource
Remember to file your homework in the correct colored folder once you have completed it!
1. Read 30 minutes and work on your book logs as you finish each book
1. Read 30 minutes each day and hand in a book log for each book you finish.
1. Review Packet 4 due Monday 10/4
2. Worksheet due tomorrow
1. Talk to your parents about the lunar eclipse on 10/8 and mark it on your calendar
2. Bring in sticky notes (post-it notes)
3. Bring in headphones - you can leave them here or bring them back and forth. You will be using them periodically in class.
Ms. Maione:6-A: You needed to do the 2 cognates papers for today, Monday 9/29. Tonight's homework--greetings paper is due next Monday 10/6.
1. finish your cards
1. Edit if needed
6-B: You needed to do the greetings paper for today, Wednesday 10/1. Tonight's homework-- Activities B and C due next Wednesday 10/8. There will be a test in 2 weeks.
6-C: You needed to do the greetings paper for today, Thursday 10/2. Tonight's homework-- Activities B and C due next Thursday 10/9. There will be a test in 2 weeks.
Calendar of Events
|Fiction Book Log Format|
|Nonfiction Book Log Format|
|Homework Policy Letter|
|Winter Concert Permission Slip|