October 22, 2014
Your teachers: (click on the link to go to each teacher's website)
Ms. Richer- 6-1, LA, SS-A
Mrs. Maione- 6-2, Math, SS-B
Ms. Tuttle- 6-3, Science, SS-C
Mrs. Shoemaker- Resource
Remember to file your homework in the correct colored folder once you have completed it!
1. Read 30 minutes and work on your book logs as you finish each book
2. Book logs are due October 30th
1. Read 30 minutes each day and hand in a book log for each book you finish.
2. Finish and deliver letter if needed
1. Review Packet 6 due Monday 10/27
2.Make sure you have lined paper in your math binder
2. Bring in headphones - you can leave them here or bring them back and forth. You will be using them periodically in class.
1. Songs due Thursday 10/23; they can be performed for extra credit
Ms. Maione:6-A: Actividades B and C due today, Monday 10/20. Tonight's homework--Test next Monday 10/27. Study your practice test. Flashcards are extra-credit.
6-B: You needed to finish the 2 classwork activities from after the test (find the words wordsearch and mixed numbers crossword for this Wednesday 10/22. Tonight's homework-- 1)Get your test signed and 2) Dia de los Muertos homework for next Wednesday.
6-C: You needed to finish the 2 classwork activities from after the test (find the words wordsearch and mixed numbers crossword for this Thursday 10/23. Tonight's homework-- 1) Get your test signed and 2) Dia de los Muertos homework for next Thursday.
Calendar of Events
|Fiction Book Log Format|
|Nonfiction Book Log Format|
|Homework Policy Letter|
|Winter Concert Permission Slip|