December 17, 2014
Your teachers: (click on the link to go to each teacher's website)
Ms. Richer- 6-1, LA, LAX
Mrs. Maione- 6-2, Math, SS
Ms. Tuttle- 6-3, Science, SS
Mrs. Shoemaker- Resource
Remember to file your homework in the correct colored folder once you have completed it!
1. Read 30 minutes and work on your book logs as you finish each book
1. Read 30 minutes each day and hand in a book log for each book you finish.
1. Worksheet (both sides) due tomorrow
2. Get Math test signed and bring it back tomorrow
3. Math test Friday
4. Make sure you have lined paper in your math binder
1. Worksheet- read and answer the questions
2. Bring in sticky notes.
3. Bring in headphones - you can leave them here or bring them back and forth. You will be using them periodically in class.
Ms. Maione:6-A-- Numbers test today, Monday 12/15. Students who were on the band/chorus field trip or were absent today need to be ready to take the test on Monday 12/22.
6-B--Numbers test today, Wednesday, 12/17. No homework tonight.
6-C--worksheet page 5 on numbers is due today. No homework tonight.
Calendar of Events
|Fiction Book Log Format|
|Nonfiction Book Log Format|
|Homework Policy Letter|
|Winter Concert Permission Slip|